WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us to:
- make our Website work as you would expect;
- save you having to manually re-enter your search criteria every time you visit
- the Website;
- remember your settings during and between visits to the Website;
- offer you free services/content (see below);
- improve the speed/security of the Website;
- continuously improve our Website for you;
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+;
- make our marketing more efficient;
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this Website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our Website, to mean that you accept having us place cookies on your device. Please note that if you decide to block any cookies (particularly session/essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website and our Website may not work as you would expect.
These cookies are required for the operation of our Website. They enable you to log into secure areas of our website; to use a shopping cart; and to make use of e-billing services.
These cookies disappear when you close your browser session. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than not to use our Website.
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you; to greet you by name; and to remember your preferences when you return to the Website (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. If you are unsure of how to do this you can find more information by clicking here.