Marketing for Good in the time of COVID-19: Kite is offering pro bono services for entrepreneurs
We are going through difficult times. As the COVID-19 continues its disruption, the sustenance of many entrepreneurs and small business owners is being threatened. They are trying to stay afloat in this uncertain period, but the million concerns they are dealing with make it difficult for them to know where to prioritize time and resources.
However, there is good news in the middle of this deeply unsettling circumstances. Companies affected by the situation caused by the pandemic can request specialized support in the field of digital marketing within the Marketing for Good project, a platform developed by Cristian Manafu, Evensys and Doza de Comunicare, that provides them with a series of services offered free of charge by reputable agencies in Romania.
All of us at Kite, as digitally driven marketing specialists, believe that in periods like this the secret to success can be reinventing your business. And here, digital marketing can be a crucial breath of fresh air. Within Marketing for Good we will offer pro bono personalized services and optimized solutions that respond to the need for visibility of any brand, through three pillars of services:
- Marketing strategy, audit & consultancy (Branding, Marketing Strategy, Brand Awareness, Engagement Campaigns, Sales Favorability)
- Digital Design & Development (Graphic and UX/UI Design, Web-development, e-Commerce, SEO, Smart Digital Solutions for Brand Promotion)
- Content, Media & Advertising (Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Online PR, Online Advertising, Photo & Video Projects)
What kind of businesses can apply?
- those that need to move their business in the online environment as soon as possible
- those that don’t know how to communicate with their audience during this period
- those that don’t how how to choose the right mix of channels for promotion
- those that need rebranding to survive the current conditions
Is that your case? You will just need to fill out a short online form.
The list is open to anyone who needs help. Specialists are ready to donate time, creativity and resources to support businesses of any kind. Once you start taking this chance, you’ll feel more in control and more confident in your capacity to navigate this crisis.