A website is a powerful communication tool you simply can’t afford to not have, today. A key component in the mix of marketing channels you use to tell the story of your brand and showcase your products or services to your audience. The hub where all your company’s actions, achievements and updates gather.
- 1. Mobile compatibility: as more and more people use their mobile phones to access the Internet, developing a mobile optimized website has become essential.2. Accessibility: a user-friendly website should be accessible to everyone. Through certain web design techniques, your website becomes usable to a larger audience.3. Robust information architecture: how information is arranged and presented on your website, in a way that it is easy for users to find, is crucial for a good handling.
4. Easy to scan content: Internet users tend to scan the web pages to find out if it’s relevant to their needs. That is why the correct use of headings, sub-headings, paragraphs, bullets is imperative for a seamless experience.
5. Fast loading time: slow speed is one of the major arguments why visitors leave a website, so making sure your website loads within 5 seconds is vital.
6. Compatibility with all major browsers: it’s easy to neglect the browser consistency, but it’s also easy to ensure your website behaves normally across all major browsers, with the help of the right professionals.
7. Effective navigation: it’s very important for users to be able to navigate on a clutter-free website, so limiting the number of menu items as far as possible and using a drop-down menu may work better on large sites.
8. Practical forms: Forms are real treasures in terms of generating leads for your business, that’s why you must ensure they are very easy to use, in order to get the most out of your site.
9. Contrasting colour scheme: a good contrast between the website’s background and text makes your content distinct and easy to read.
10. Good error handling: a precise administration of errors at a code level ensures the website is healthy and free from bugs, improving the user experience.
Launching your first website online is important. And you have many ways of doing it, from SaS (software as a service) solutions, starter DYI packages and tutorials, to working with a freelancer or an agency to help you build it, you need to choose the option that fits your budget, priorities and business aims, all together. But one thing to always keep in mind is that in today’s digital landscape, you cannot afford to have to avoid these, leaving your next website in the hands of experts is probably the best way to go.
Before you step forward to working on your new website, answer these following questions with clarity and specificity.
- Who is your brand? What is the USP (unique selling proposition) of your brand/company?
- What are you selling/presenting on your website? Do you have a clear list of solutions, services or products?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the main three purposes of this website? What does it bring to its visitors, first and foremost?
- What are three examples of brand website you like? Why do you like them, specifically?
- If you would define your future website in three keywords, what would they be?
Stand up in the marketing landscape
You have a brand, a plan and can’t wait to show them to the world? Let’s make it happen. Let’s make your first website. We are here to help you get a proper digital start for your business, with a website that aligns with your goals.
If your business is at the beginning or you’ve just realized that you need to shift your communication to a more digital one as soon as possible, you definitely need at least a basic presentation website. You’ve come to the right agency. Starting from a 60% discounted price of 950 euro, we can build the system architecture and coding for your digital assets. Here’s what you will get:
- All the essential pages you need on your presentation website: Homepage, About, Services / Products gallery, Blog, Contact, General Terms &Conditions, GDPR Consent.
- Design that fits your brand: whatever visuals your website may need, ourUX/UI graphic designers will create them.
- Custom content, in order to reinforce your brand and build an affinity with your existing audience, and shop features on demand, because you may not want to miss the opportunity to use tried-and-true features mixed with innovative new elements to create great user experiences.
- A map leading visitors to your business address and all the contact information they would need to get in touch with you.
Work with experts
Websites can do things that social media accounts cannot. For example, accepting reservations and appointments, selling memberships, digital downloading, targeting precise keywords for ranking in search results.
Neither of these things can be achieved by someone without a high-level expertise of the web design landscape. You need a hearty content management procedure, an experienced UX/UI designer to build out a website that does everything you need it to, under the best practice and trends in industry, and an efficient web developer who can deliver which can deliver a fully functional website in a matter of days.
Therefore, while you continue to focus on your business and skills, an experienced and passionate agency will build up the website you brand needs so much, at a special price to get you started.
Additionally, we can help you take even more steps in the digital world. From a robust marketing strategy, to social media, online PR, SEO or online advertising, we do it all, joining forces to deliver the best possible results for your brand.
What are the steps to follow
We craft digital kites that will help your products or services fly high. And one of these kites is clearly the website. Tell us about it, and we’ll show you how we can help, in a smart, fast, strategic and convenient way.
You will just need to fill out a short online form and we will get right back to you. Here are the steps to follow: