Need a helping hand with your branding or rebranding? Here’s what you need to know and how we can help
Starting a business is certainly always thrilling. It’s fascinating to dive into designing your logo, conceiving a brand, and planning your company’s future full of optimism. But before you do all of these, you need to think about the type of brand you want to create. With countless of companies trying to make a name for themselves, having a strong brand has become vital for businesses to put themselves on the map among their competitors.
Here are a few questions to get you started, to help identify the things you want to communicate to your future customers:
- What does your business do? What are the defining details that allow you stand out from the competition and make those clients coming back again and again?
- What will your brand’s mission be? Think about what your potential customers want and how precisely you’re about to help your target audience.
- Who is your target market? Who you’re trying to reach? What’s their demographic? What do they want?
- What is your business’ personality? Casual and conversational? Formal and professional? Scientific and factual? Think about the type of personality you want to reveal to customers.
- What are your brand’s values? Try to give your brand a human face. What would it stand for? Consider these your guiding principles that will help you frame your brand story.
- Who are your company’s top three competitors? Study your competitors, establish what they are good at, and what they could upgrade. These are precious insights to use when deciding upon your own strategy.
- What is your representative story? People love stories, especially the ones that move them. Sharing an inspirational story will help you establish an emotional connection with potential customers.
- What characteristics do you want your brand to have? To be simple or sophisticated? Fun or serious? Conservative or fancy? Elegant or sporty? What about the logo? What colors do you want to use? Do you want a classic or contemporary logo? Simple or detailed? Abstract or representational?
Stand out in the crowd with professional support
You could simply do everything on the fast lane and come up with a brand like any other, after chosing some random colors and some values that you think sound good. But that is not a very strategic way. And certainly not the approach we take at Kite.
The answers to the above questions on branding will help us get a better sense of what you want, before diving in creating your perfect new brand or refreshing your current brand. Weather you have a business plan but you don’t have a brand or you need to reinvent your current brand, we will help you stand out among competitors by crafting a strong brand strategy for you.
A brand is much more than a collection of visual elements you like. A brand is the very expression of your business’ singularity, a promise to your customers. So the goal should be to develop something that has great potential to seduce your audience.
This is the moment in which we come into aid to ease the process. We will help you bring your vision to life. With prices starting from 860 EUR/pack, you’ll have a distinct and memorable brand.
Whether you need branding or rebranding, here’s what you will get:
- Consultancy for naming & competitive positioning
- Logo & visual identity
- Brand tone of voice & personality
- Brand social media startup assets:
- Cover & profile photos
- Facebook & Instagram template posts
- Newsletter template
What are the steps to follow
Let us help you create a clear brand identity that carries across everything your company stands for. Tell us about your ideas and expectations, and we’ll show you how we can help. You will just need to fill out a short online form and we will get right back to you. Here are the steps to follow:
- You'll receive a website timing from our team, so you can be online in 1 to 4 weeks with your first website.